Forum Discussion

mobyjoness
Rising Novice
2 days ago

RIP HUT

You want us to buy more packs? You can't and won't do it by force. This behaviour is more than alarming. Myself and many others will be spending time enjoying the new gameplay in modes that don't offer any in game purchases... I hope the rest of the fanbase follows suit and even whales understand rewarding EA for this type of behaviour contributes to the greed. These whales have crippling addictions and EA preys off their compulsion. It's sick, it's sad, and it's wrong.

1 step forward and 3 steps back: Finally we see an effort given in the gameplay. It's not perfect but it's the best we've had in 4+ years. And it's all for nought because of what's been done to rewards. The worst part is, the XP path has so much potential. The system could work flawlessly if the reward system wasn't such a transparent money grubbing scam. 

One of the biggest grievances in the community for years has been the lack of options and diversity between teams. Now that fodder cards are unobtainable for the entire player base (both free to play AND pay to play) there's no way to even make the players we like. Goodbye theme teams!  This makes a large portion of player base redundant as they're given no reason to play, and nothing to work towards... BND? The most disrespectful change of all. You couldn't be more oblivious to think we wouldn't see right thru this tactic. 

But you know what? I haven't even spent a single one of my 4600 pre order points. And they'll sure as hell sit there until / unless there's changes made. Do better EA. You came so close to that perfect game we've seen you striving to create for years. Make this game one to remember (for the right reasons). Angering your entire fanbase is not a wise choice. You may squeeze a few extra dollars out of the 1% whales for a week, but lose thousands over the next year. Longevity rakes in a whole lot more dough than a quick flash

• I have no motivation to play HUT anymore. Why do I need to spend time playing the game for the useless rewards of 76 - 79 rated players when I already have my entire team over 82?! EA Sports, I won't spend my money on the packs.