Forum Discussion

11 years ago

And so it begins...

Excellent start :thumbup:
  • TheThrashMan wrote:
    Looks amazing! Great job!

Must try stop staying up till 4am playing this game, like it's my 'job' and I have no choice...lol
  • casperibz86 wrote:
    TheThrashMan wrote:

Must try stop staying up till 4am playing this game, like it's my 'job' and I have no choice...lol

Yeah I have those days(nights). When the inspiration hits it usually hits hard.
  • casperibz86 wrote:
    TheThrashMan wrote:

Yessssss! So I'm not the only one! Lol

Awesome work with this multi level concept. Really good stuff. Sucks having to use the bench for steps huh? And i know what you mean about wanting the hedge. I'd have maze filling my excess land if only...

But i really love the excellent combination of the runaway train and log flume rides! This is very much like i imagine I'd do if i had the donuts. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: just looked at your final picture and noticed the hotel has changed since the first pic. You added a ramp on the far side! Awesome! I'm glad you meet ADA compliance for the hotel at least! Lol
  • Cheers everyone, starting to get a headache now it's either the game or the wine...probably the game so I shall drink more wine till it goes away!