Forum Discussion

Castiel_Touk
Seasoned Newcomer
11 months ago

End of the Springfield Showcase..

Looks like the of The Springfield Showcase.

I've tried my best to keep this side of the forums alive over the years but looks like EA has decided to pull the plug on us.
I hope you have all enjoyed the designs the community has uploaded here and its sad to see all the hard work we put together just disappear.

I'm not sure if I'll continue on the new site but we'll see when the time comes.

Thank you all so much for the effect you have put into this showcase on keeping it alive as it has been fun over the years :)

And Boo urns to EA :#
  • Hopefully their migration duplicates all that we have here. I'll wait and see before i get too upset about it. We may have to establish ourselves over there as serious contributors, IF there's a place to contribute. I'm not ready to tuck my tail yet!
  • I read the posts were suppose to carry over. But, idk if EVERYTHING will. Its basically on the same site, its just a sister site of this one. It's still EA's site, we should be able to login with our accounts on here. It's literally the same account. As for showcasing, it looks like that may not be a thing on the new one....idk...I am proud and thankful to see the designs over the years. Mine, and everyone elses. I even learned a thing or two from looking at other members designs....so ya its a shame its coming to a end
  • "1pillform;c-2234903" wrote:
    As for showcasing, it looks like that may not be a thing on the new one....idk...I am proud and thankful to see the designs over the years. Mine, and everyone elses. I even learned a thing or two from looking at other members designs....so ya its a shame its coming to a end

I think we're covered with this subcategory, they may have added it recently for this migration, which I appreciate.

My first feeling was that a new showcase would be irrelevant as only a few ppl use it here. But after witnessing how many new tappers there are out there in the world, I thought it may be fun to promote the new forum in those fB groups and see if attendance grows

. I miss discussions of current events and I miss having enough ppl to participate in the art shows I used to post and I miss learning about secret tricks cuz someone found something I never would have and I miss checking in daily and seeing lots of active discussions.

I also miss @LPNintendoITA @LPNintendoITA @LPNintendolTA @LPNintendo2 (idk which is valid) 's posts about what's in each update.