Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Friendship Donut

I got 3 donuts yesterday & got 1 today. I'm well made up :mrgreen:
  • I have gotten 1-3 each day since getting Stampy.

That is with 100 neighbors
  • I just got another Friendship Donut, about an hour later!

http://i.imgur.com/qezAbnal.jpg
  • My first day right after getting Stampy I got 4 from less than half of my friends. The next day I got one out of my entire list. Today I didn't get anything =\
  • Jehsiickuh wrote:
    My first day right after getting Stampy I got 4 from less than half of my friends. The next day I got one out of my entire list. Today I didn't get anything =\

Hopefully you'll get some more as time goes by:)
    I know that one donut is not a lot, but it's just such a wonderful surprise seeing that pink donut amongst the dollars and XP!
  • Helen0725 wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    My first day right after getting Stampy I got 4 from less than half of my friends. The next day I got one out of my entire list. Today I didn't get anything =\

Hopefully you'll some more as time goes by:)
    I know that one donut is not a lot, but it just such a wonderful surprise seeing that pink donut amongst the dollars and XP!

oh for sure. Especially when you're a mostly free player (like myself) it's good stuff. hopefully they pick up again soon! ^_^
  • Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Helen0725 wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

Hopefully you'll some more as time goes by:)
    I know that one donut is not a lot, but it just such a wonderful surprise seeing that pink donut amongst the dollars and XP!

oh for sure. Especially when you're a mostly free player (like myself) it's good stuff. hopefully they pick up again soon! ^_^

They will
  • Jehsiickuh wrote:

The donut gods are on your side haha, still that's really good!