Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Halloween Carnival

Had this idea of making a Halloween themed carnival area in hopes that maybe this years theme would be that(long shot but a guy can hope). Any ideas on how to make it better?

• What a great idea, I also wondered whether the Halloween event would be in any way linked to the country fair.
    I love that the colours of the paralyzer match the balloons perfectly.
    If you have the bad dream house that could make a good haunted house, and maybe you could use the hedges to make a maze or something.
    Looking forward to seeing what else you add
  • Love the idea. And yes pretty much anything from the THOH events could go there but if its gonna be a carnival theme you going to use the fences we got from the music event?
  • I also love this idea. I think that I may convert my halloween area into a carnival also. But, I'll wait and see what THOH brings.
  • "DumbDoughnut;c-1747675" wrote:
    What a great idea, I also wondered whether the Halloween event would be in any way linked to the country fair.
    I love that the colours of the paralyzer match the balloons perfectly.
    If you have the bad dream house that could make a good haunted house, and maybe you could use the hedges to make a maze or something.
    Looking forward to seeing what else you add

I think the shinning maze would of been perfect but I don't own that or the bad dream house. Both great ideas though!

• This is probably the best I'm going to do for now unless I decide to move it to another area where I can add more. Hoping this upcoming event adds more things that I can use.