Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What have you done...cosingtons

I like what everyone has done with ClausCo and I would like to see what people have done with Costingtons :-)

Please post your screenshots :-)

• It's such a beautiful building is such a shame mines just sitting on pavement. I'll decorate it soon.
  • nellydesign74 wrote:
    OnePoundBeef wrote:
    I'm hoping to get cosingtons in 2-3 days, need a little inspiration for how ill design it's area. What have you done with it?

I've done a little photoshopping to show the whole thing but I was going for a rockefeller center vibe with the central large Christmas tree/ice skating area and the santa workshop chair and elf house adjacent. It looks pretty sweet IMO.

Very nice...definitely achieved a Rockefeller look to it.
  • http://i.imgur.com/m6T4SDxl.jpg

I'm currently doing a total redesign, so the area needs decorating still. I've placed Costingtons in my shopping area, going to implement the large mall there too.
  • going for a 'financial district' kinda vibe.

i put in some on-street pkg came out ok. wish we could better differentiate concrete vs. blacktop.

in my collage i caught Oscar's making a delivery, and a homeless guy crossing the street? hm kinda reminds me of Atlanta (home). Also twin Yes Guys! (haha just from my MSPaint cut/paste). Very happy with my 5Star KL bus stop in back! i was awarded that last night after planting more trees.

i really like this config as the tall bldgs aren't blocking anything signficant, and the ClausCo is actually concealing my Present Depot which is on the Mall's front lawn.

so i suspect i'll move this but maintain it as a complete intersection when i get more land. sure wish there was a multi-select tool to do that though. ha
  • I tried to attach mine to the mall. Poor little mall needed some expanding.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/PRbackup/tappedout/mall_zpsfb7bf280.jpg
  • Decided to give this building some love, it was just sitting there since Christmas lol

About TSTO Creative Corner

Show your Springfield to the The Simpsons: Tapped Out community!1,350 PostsLatest Activity: 14 days ago
Related Posts