Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What have you done with Fat Tony's Compound?

This is mine, it's got a vicious mutant guard-grasshopper :twisted:

• No where near as good as others - my town's based toward the realism side of creativity.
    http://i.imgur.com/kWCy5Es.png
  • Put the compound on the beach, still a WIP and left some space in the grounds until inspiration strikes.

• Mine is a FRONT to a crazy religious cult in the corner of town. They are obsessed with donuts and prey to their donut gods in their church of lardlad donuts! They're property, hidden from town by high trees and a river, is also a training and staging ground for the impending nuclear war they believe will come from the heavens and alien masters as they too realize the donut riches to be had on Earth! They are secretly storing nuclear weapons below the church!
    They use the compound to lure new members and dazzle them with their fortunes. They're crazy....
  • They also have a booth in the town square to lure unsuspecting citizens to the compound and ultimately into the cult!
    Don't drink the lemonade!
  • UnicronSkyFinger wrote:
    Mine is a FRONT to a crazy religious cult in the corner of town. They are obsessed with donuts and prey to their donut gods in their church of lardlad donuts! They're property, hidden from town by high trees and a river, is also a training and staging ground for the impending nuclear war they believe will come from the heavens and alien masters as they too realize the donut riches to be had on Earth! They are secretly storing nuclear weapons below the church!
    They use the compound to lure new members and dazzle them with their fortunes. They're crazy....

That's such a neat idea, well executed!