Forum Discussion

Castiel_Touk
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

WHYDW A Hard Play's Night Mini Event...

This is my last post in here and won't be doing any more but enjoy.

• So far here’s what I’ve done:
    Painted fence

(It looks like the painter stopped working to do a flash mob thriller dance)
    Little cabin went to my lake valley resort

Improving my theater district with this new “off Main St” venue

Set backgrounds for my studio backlot

Stage props for my HaUnTeD hay ride

Nothing interrupts her cig break! ?
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "4junk3000;c-2234009" wrote:
    "Castiel_Touk;d-278652" wrote:

Awww… i appreciated your persistence to keep the WHYDW threads alive! I contributed every event.

Oh well; i guess there’s low enough traffic these days that we can post pics in the General Discussion event post.

I may keep posting just need a break this event so hopefully Halloween may bring my spirits back.
  • "Castiel_Touk;d-278652" wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Although not much of a contributor to it, I always got a lot of inspiration from your showcase threads

That's a shame

Awww… i appreciated your persistence to keep the WHYDW threads alive! I contributed every event.

Oh well; i guess there’s low enough traffic these days that we can post pics in the General Discussion event post.
  • "Castiel_Touk;c-2234014" wrote:
    "4junk3000;c-2234009" wrote:
    "Castiel_Touk;d-278652" wrote:

I may keep posting just need a break this event so hopefully Halloween may bring my spirits back.

I would love a Halloween event with more spirits! Ghosts, goblins, all of it ?

Hopefully we’ll be impressed this year with some fun new content. But i understand wanting to quit making threads that hardly anyone responds to. I have lowered my expectations of this group to NIL