Forum Discussion

Castiel_Touk
Seasoned Newcomer
12 months ago

WHYDW Treehouse of Horror XXXIV Event...

Up and ready for your designs.
  • "bluntcard;c-2234506" wrote:
    "1pillform;c-2234495" wrote:
    Haven't gotten any of the stuff yet. There is older stuff from past events I missed from the last two years I can get but they cost a lot of doughnuts. I also am basically maxed out on items I can place. So, idk how I'm gonna be able to place anything "new" without getting rid of hundreds of designs....

Do you by chance have lots of xp multiplier decorations? This is an issue with me. I have tons of land but am constantly at the edge of my decorations limit. So I have built my donuts up to 6000 and am going to get to 12 thousand and then I'll store a large majority of my xp decorations so I can free up the decorations limit. I probably have at least 2000 xp decorations, not to mention they are an eye sore.

I probably do. So, I'll look through my town and see what I can store.
  • Here’s my designs for act 1!

I modified my HaUnTeD Hay Ride in the Town Square, adding the bundled plants:

Selma will NOT be startled during her smoke break!
    I added the portal so (hopefully) it looks like he’s coming through the “star gate”

Hey! What’s that little guy taking while we’re being distracted?
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Aliens plants are taking over one of my favourite areas:
    https://i.imgur.com/wAUvWAe.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/btC6vqT.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/LNF13XY.jpg
    Didn't know the alien portal device were tappable so adding the into the area now :smile:
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    "1pillform;c-2234495" wrote:
    Haven't gotten any of the stuff yet. There is older stuff from past events I missed from the last two years I can get but they cost a lot of doughnuts. I also am basically maxed out on items I can place. So, idk how I'm gonna be able to place anything "new" without getting rid of hundreds of designs....

Do you by chance have lots of xp multiplier decorations? This is an issue with me. I have tons of land but am constantly at the edge of my decorations limit. So I have built my donuts up to 6000 and am going to get to 12 thousand and then I'll store a large majority of my xp decorations so I can free up the decorations limit. I probably have at least 2000 xp decorations, not to mention they are an eye sore.
  • Haven't gotten any of the stuff yet. There is older stuff from past events I missed from the last two years I can get but they cost a lot of doughnuts. I also am basically maxed out on items I can place. So, idk how I'm gonna be able to place anything "new" without getting rid of hundreds of designs....
  • Got my first Event prize on the ground! I slipped the Christmas tree farm into my forest area. Perhaps the Buddhists are cashing in on the Christians? ?

I do prefer a “live“ tree, but some of these are a little TOO fresh! ?