Forum Discussion

Castiel_Touk
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

WHYDW When the Bough Breaks mini event stuff...

Ready for your designs.
  • Alright! I am very happy with the latest new items! Here’s what I’ve done so far…

The fancy pre-school and playground are on the edge of Capital City, for the urbanites to drop their kids off. I am very pleased that the weird "sand tropez" sign now appears part of the ABC stage in my Blockoland across the river! I have magically connected the roads for the appearance of continuity behind my “Rocket to the Moon” tower, which is a forced-3-D construct above the Hyperstadium; also across the river in my Heavenly Hills district.

I’ve used the little Joggery store to expand my Springfield Glen neighborhood. This area is meant to be upper class shoppes, condos, and such; where those people who think it’s ok to drive golf carts on the streets live. (There must be a costume store nearby lol)

Hudson’s fancy home has been added to the prestigious residential side of Springfield Heights. I shuffled the monorail track so the waterfront bulkhead of the home is easily visible. I love how this looks on the waterfront of my Springfield Reservoir!

I’m holding off on placing the big ‘no injuries’ park, as its mammoth size is excellent for triggering the surface glitch, which is how I was able to make these complex designs. I hope u like them! Happy tapping!

• "Denny_74;c-2218829" wrote:

For now....

Looks great! And you have given me an idea to combine my Krusty Ice show with one of my malls! This may save me a lot of space cuz they could share their parking lot. Thanks!