Forum Discussion

10 years ago

a non tappable Grem-Alien?

Had it happen last night. Cleared everything else out, closed out and opened Tapped Out again. Got the little bugger that time.
  • Both of these glitches have happened to me at least four times, including twice just this morning. Three times a gremalien just sat there and was untappable, and one time I chased one until he disappeared. If I exit the game and restart, the one just sitting there is gone.
  • I don't think you have to restart the game. Just head over to your Krustyland or a neighbor and come back. That should re-synchronize your game.
  • Good to know.
    glad its not just me. It was just really frustrating tapping the crap out of it, and getting nothing lol.
    thanks all
  • I had this happen several times. Once I kept chasing it, it finally latched onto a face. Then I could tap it. It looked different than the regular aliens, I don't think it was a regular grem alien, although I thought it was when I was chasing it.
  • I had two sitting there next to eachother just now. Drooling, glaring, and hyperventilating.
  • Yeah this has happened to me a few times now too, it leads to copious amounts of vulgarity.
  • I've had this happen as well and I think I have figured out when it happens. I notice that this only happens when the grem-alien is touched by the shockwave caused by tapping a rigellian. I haven't had a grem-alien freeze on me since I've been careful to tap him only when there are no rigellians nearby.

Edit: Just realized HQmer beat me to it :D