Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Blocko Building...

It was a limited item for Easter 2014.

If you're lucky they'll bring it back in a future yard sale.
  • panopticnic wrote:
    Contents of myster box

http://i.imgur.com/oxG0nQ5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LcWSogJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DGGqw7o.jpg

Sorry, as you can see he isn't there and nothin new has been added. Your husband spent donuts and didn't want to tell you.

I'm missing frink his lab in that list.
  • Ok sooooo soupy mikes wife is wrong and mike lied because he really, really wanted fathah sean.... but you guys didn't need to put poor mike on blast!! My boyfriend hates that I play this game and hates even more the one time I admitted spending money on donuts..... so anytime Ive done it since I used the whole "I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday" bit - - he doesn't need to know the truth. And neither dose soupy mrs. Mike.
    Poor guy has probably been on the couch for days.
  • lg07cb218 wrote:
    I used the whole "I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday" bit - - he doesn't need to know the truth. And neither dose soupy mrs. Mike.

Because lying to your partner is super awesome, and will never have consequences.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    lg07cb218 wrote:
    I used the whole "I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday" bit - - he doesn't need to know the truth. And neither dose soupy mrs. Mike.

Because lying to your partner is super awesome, and will never have consequences.

its my money and I have every right to do whatever I want with it. and telling a small white lie to avoid the whole "that is such a waste of money fight" isn't a big deal. but my relationship is none of your business. neither is soupy mikes wifes. so let her believe whatever he told her. at least hes not a some w hore house spending 50 bucks.
  • lg07cb218 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    lg07cb218 wrote:

its my money and I have every right to do whatever I want with it. and telling a small white lie to avoid the whole "that is such a waste of money fight" isn't a big deal. but my relationship is none of your business. neither is soupy mikes wifes. so let her believe whatever he told her. at least hes not a some w hore house spending 50 bucks.

Your defensiveness amuses me. Best of luck with all that.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    lg07cb218 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    lg07cb218 wrote:

Your defensiveness amuses me. Best of luck with all that.

This whole thread amuses me way more than i thought...
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    don't ask neuroheart...

#&@*$!% Easter

I second that motion :evil:
  • lg07cb218 wrote:

No one bothers white lies between couple. Not until the spouse attempting to challenge every veteran players here on such lie in this open forums.

And watch your words, buddy.