Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Can I catch up?

You would need about 1,000 freezerays per day to get caught up in time for issue 4 to start.
  • I've been doing over 1,000 per day and I work an eight-hour day. If you play a lot and have lots of neighbors to tap, you can probably do it. Fingers crossed for you!
  • I think you guys mean 10 000 a day which I just realised is impossible so I'm screwed. Someone can close this.
  • Oops! yes 10,000, but it is possible. If you keep at it, it's definately possible to finish the event even if you don't start at the beginning of issue 4.

EDIT: you might also try contacting EA again to get some donuts to help catch you up as it wasn't your fault that the game locked you out.
  • Don't you have to finish the previous issue to move on to the next one? The next one unlocks on the 24th, but I think some people may still be going on Issue 3.
  • ive finished all the issues early, so I would just keep tapping and get as far as you can. worst case you miss the last prize or choose to complete with donuts (if its something you really want).
  • I contacted them. They said they'd add 50 donuts to my account but that won't help me catch up even using those 50 to rush the superhero HQ only brings me up to like 5000 ray guns.