Forum Discussion

11 years ago

decorated houses

Yeah, you need to win the decorated house skins on the spinning wheel. The task will complete when you've "won" 3. Unless you're willing to drop some donuts on it, it might take a while.
  • lolreallynext wrote:
    fortunatley i bought 20 thousand donus from several different family members debit cards, so i was able to win all of em pretty quick.. the wheel is very fair about the lights, every spin gave me lights or a snowman until i had all of then

Lucky you. :)

I currently only have Christmas lights for brown houses. Do I get more giftcards if I make a brown house farm? Or do I do I only get more lights from having Christmas lights for all the different coloured houses?
  • The elves give gift cards for decorated houses. If you have a house farm you maximise that as each elf will visit 9 houses (I think that's what spandex said).
  • Airion wrote:
    The elves give gift cards for decorated houses. If you have a house farm you maximise that as each elf will visit 9 houses (I think that's what spandex said).

Awesome - thanks~!
  • how many elves are there? i didnt think to count them. there might be 6. not sure.