Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Do The Bartman!

my Bartman has been so busy (Yes I bought the Bartcave which gave him another task) I haven't even looked at his tasks yet. But I make that mistake with all new characters I tap the exclamation point to get them where they need to be.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    my Bartman has been so busy (Yes I bought the Bartcave which gave him another task) I haven't even looked at his tasks yet. But I make that mistake with all new characters I tap the exclamation point to get them where they need to be.

Yeah, I didn't actually check until earlier this afternoon either.
  • Skins of Milhouse & Lisa also have the 6hr "Go to School" task.

But I agree that Bartman should definitely have a visual "Do the Bartman" task. Perhaps it could be 2hrs or 10hrs
  • chippers29775 wrote:
    What's 'Do the Bartman'?

Um, this?

...I was wondering how anyone could not know about this huge piece of childhood pop culture. Then I realized my childhood was twenty years ago. Tempus fugit.
  • Hmm... I faintly remember the part where Bart shimmies up the curtain - it made me laugh that many years ago, and it made me laugh just now. Funny how some parts inside of us don't change over the years even though everthing else has. :)

That being said, the scene reminded me of a closer(?) episode with Bart pretending to be Terminator and using a bazooka to shoot tennis balls at the kids on stage. Fun times.
  • chippers29775 wrote:
    Hmm... I faintly remember the part where Bart shimmies up the curtain - it made me laugh that many years ago, and it made me laugh just now. Funny how some parts inside of us don't change over the years even though everthing else has. :)

That being said, the scene reminded me of a closer(?) episode with Bart pretending to be Terminator and using a bazooka to shoot tennis balls at the kids on stage. Fun times.

He was playing John Wilkes Booth in a school play - "Hasta la Vista, Abey!"
  • Wow, has to be 20 years since I have seen Do The Bartman! Thanks for posting.
  • I agree with you, I think it would be great to have a do the bartman quest with this particular character as to myself it's a bit of iconic history.