Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Do the Wiccans have tasks or are they NPC?

Title say it all. Thanks
  • "baksinengl89;c-1864324" wrote:
    "OhHappyJays;c-1864051" wrote:
    They pay out 350% more than Freemium characters. They pay out more than Patches and Poor Violet, and Sherri and Terri; making them probably the best character in the games in terms of making money and XP.

Not really, I think that the skin you get for Mr Burns when completing Money Mountain pays out more.

Maybe, but how long until his payout actually is free and clear after recouping the millions spent on money mountain?

I love the Wiccans spell casting task, but currently have them on their 24-hour Write a Wiccapedia Article task for a $2700 payout.

• They pay out 350% more than Freemium characters. They pay out more than Patches and Poor Violet, and Sherri and Terri; making them probably the best character in the games in terms of making money and XP.
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1864051" wrote:
    They pay out 350% more than Freemium characters. They pay out more than Patches and Poor Violet, and Sherri and Terri; making them probably the best character in the games in terms of making money and XP.

Not really, I think that the skin you get for Mr Burns when completing Money Mountain pays out more.
  • "smohqy;c-1864366" wrote:

I love the Wiccans spell casting task, but currently have them on their 24-hour Write a Wiccapedia Article task for a $2700 payout.

That's what they're doing in my town. They're stuck in an endless loop of writing Wiccapedia Articles. :D