Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Downgrading IRS?

I'm afraid the there's no current way to downgrade the irs building all you can do is store the building and that stops the collection.
  • ItalianoRacer wrote:
    How has it failed ?

For myself I feel that you should be able to select from a menu what you would like cleared, eg, property, handshakes, thumbs up or a combination of them such as handshakes and thumbs up, all, I'm sure you get the idea.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    This was my first reaction too, as i was in the habit of leaving all brown houses in my Pressboard Estates area for visitors.

But I've noticed that I'm not getting an increase in graffiti, like visitors had nothing else to tap, so I've become less concerned about it.

But I'm not leveling up beyond L3. Too expensive, not worth it. Also, the new shockwave tap actually seems to have increased how long it takes me to collect because the effect is so laggy. Boo.

Really a botched attempt to create this shortcut tool. But i love the building, fits well in my town, so i will deal with the minimal down sides.

Besides, there's ALWAYS something for neighbors to tap even if they have to go to KL. So no worries. It's when someone's gone for several days that it becomes an issue.

Keep calm and tap on! =)

I'm with you. I'm not upgrading anymore past level 3. Not worth it to me.
  • jjenppa wrote:
    Helen0725 wrote:
    You can always get brown houses and then there will always be something for your neighbour's to tap.

I now have 21 brown houses and the next one cost 10 000.. So it's quite expensive and the income from the houses in not so good. :?

Quite expensive? $10,000/house doesn't seem that expensive when compared with spending $500k or $1M or $2M+ for IRS upgrades.

And the income from the house isn't an issue. The point is to have things for your neighbors to tap on.

Myself, I just have a small set of friends (around 15) for various reasons, but it keeps me from constantly worrying about what neighbors are going to click on.
  • I've mentioned this elsewhere and in the past. The simple solution is to not have friend taps tied to what is ready to collect from. With independent timers: friends can tap on stuff like the purple house for example, once every 3 hours and we can collect from it once every 3 hours plus any handshakes.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    Don't worry about your neighbors. That's the easiest solution

+1 on this idea...

Or you could do as I do...... delete all your neighbors at the end of each event in which you need visitors! Works for me!