Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Drone? How to get?

It's not been released yet unfortunately.
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    It's not been released yet unfortunately.

Ok cheers thought I missed something lol
  • Some one else had a thread about this.....think it was Jim.
    He hsd it in his inventory
  • SquirrelLadd wrote:
    Some one else had a thread about this.....think it was Jim.

I think Barry had said it was in his town and he had no idea how he got it. I keep forgetting to look and see if it's buyable. Does finishing part of one of the quest lines unlock it maybe?
  • nope. nowhere to be found and it's not active there...
    it's not even put in the shop categories or nothing so yeah we need to wait. how it got added to barry i've no idea. someone dare waiting 20 minutes and ask ea? lol
  • I did try to help figure this out this morning, as someone thought it was from having IRS maxed. I took my building out of storage, leveled it to max, from level 2. This did not trigger the drone. Tried to reinstall as well. No luck. I think this was just some luck. :D
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    nope. nowhere to be found and it's not active there...
    it's not even put in the shop categories or nothing so yeah we need to wait. how it got added to barry i've no idea. someone dare waiting 20 minutes and ask ea? lol

Maybe I misunderstood what Barry was saying then, IDK. Maybe he meant he had it in his completed character set. It's not the like game is glitch free.

LOL
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I was also fortunate enough to benefit from the double monorail station glitch, so I'm not sure if that is a factor. I can say that the drone floats around town (although it seems to enjoy the city block where I originally released it). Plus, it has no reaction to being tapped.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    SquirrelLadd wrote:

I think Barry had said it was in his town and he had no idea how he got it. I keep forgetting to look and see if it's buyable. Does finishing part of one of the quest lines unlock it maybe?

Ooops...my apologies to Barry (and Jim).....my typing finger runs ahead of my brain sometimes :D
  • SquirrelLadd wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    SquirrelLadd wrote:

Ooops...my apologies to Barry (and Jim).....my typing finger runs ahead of my brain sometimes :D

Barry and Jim are intelligent and funny,I've also learned they are very trustable.