Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
New Spectator
9 years ago

Fallout Boy during the Halloween event:

Well your actually wrong. Jesse grass can't make s'mores either
  • rockyb2006 wrote:
    He is the only youngster that can't spawn things. Did anyone else notice this, and I wonder why?

Fallout Boy has always been inconsistently treated as a youngster. He doesn't participate in the campfire, but he can get lost in the hedge maze.

In the Superheroes event, the dialogue mentioned that he's actually 32, so that might explain the inconsistency.
  • Cheffernan13549 wrote:
    Well your actually wrong. Jesse grass can't make s'mores either

I don't think Jesse Grass has been treated as a youngster at all in the game.
  • The dialog in the Superheroes event said he was in his 30s. He also can't drink the Beer-N-Brawl.

On the show, Jesse Grass was established as a teenager. He doesn't have any of those youngster tasks, and in fact can get drunk at the Beer-N-Brawl.

I think they should fix this and allow Fallout Boy, Jesse Grass, as well as Dubya, Whitney, and Birthday Spuckler to make smores.
  • petehd14 wrote:
    The dialog in the Superheroes event said he was in his 30s. He also can't drink the Beer-N-Brawl.

On the show, Jesse Grass was established as a teenager. He doesn't have any of those youngster tasks, and in fact can get drunk at the Beer-N-Brawl.

I think they should fix this and allow Fallout Boy, Jesse Grass, as well as Dubya, Whitney, and Birthday Spuckler to make smores.

Funny you should say this, because those are the two tasks that I have been using. Adults at the Beer-N-Brawl and kids making smores. I don't have Jesse Grass, but poor Fall Out Boy, Lurleen, and Moe get stuck on 24 hour tasks every day.