Forum Discussion

skollthewolf
Rising Novice
8 years ago

Fountain Pennies...

Are the pennies from the fountain useful beyond the initial quest line?
  • I just got the cathedral. The message states once the cutlass cathedral is awarded that is the end of the prize track. There is a little blurb that you can continue to collect pennies for pocket change whenever you need it. I'm taking that message to mean the use for pennies is over and the fountain will still create a small payout for normal play. But I could be wrong.
  • In my mind it's a little annoying because you have to tap and then confirm, anyone agree?
  • "skollthewolf;89665" wrote:
    Are the pennies from the fountain useful beyond the initial quest line?

Afterwards they turn into money
  • "PatrickSays;1534463" wrote:
    In my mind it's a little annoying because you have to tap and then confirm, anyone agree?

yes, i keep taping on it thinking it's ready to be cleared. i end up resetting it because i'm already in the reset screen. maybe with the takedown/update they will change the floating icon to something other than the stack of cash

• I hope they change the way it collects. If not it will have to live in my storage. I've tapped it too many times when it is not ready.
  • "Springfield_s3;1534486" wrote:
    I hope they change the way it collects. If not it will have to live in my storage. I've tapped it too many times when it is not ready.

What do you mean by "not ready"? Do you mean "not at capacity"? Isn't it always ready (except for the near 5 minutes after you clear it)?
  • "Chris60119;1534583" wrote:
    they need to get rid of the agree message..

This has got to go.
  • "stinkbugger;1534613" wrote:
    "Springfield_s3;1534486" wrote:
    I hope they change the way it collects. If not it will have to live in my storage. I've tapped it too many times when it is not ready.

What do you mean by "not ready"? Do you mean "not at capacity"? Isn't it always ready (except for the near 5 minutes after you clear it)?

Yea, just needing to confirm the collection unless it is full. That is what i meant by ready.