Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Friend Level Prizes and Krustyland

Can anyone tell me why EA has abandoned adding new content to Krustyland or adding new prizes to the Friend level gifts?

• "Rich0913;1562924" wrote:
    "devilhunt1449;1562834" wrote:
    Only EA themselves know why they abandoned Krustyland and the friend prizes but it's suspected that Krustyland was abandoned due to the number of complaints about the waiting times for it to load although as I said no one knows for sure apart from EA

This reason always got me thinking, whats the difference between krustyland wait times or visiting neighbor wait times?

Krustyland used to be very, very bad. Nothing like swapping neighbors.
  • "Rich0913;1562924" wrote:
    "devilhunt1449;1562834" wrote:
    Only EA themselves know why they abandoned Krustyland and the friend prizes but it's suspected that Krustyland was abandoned due to the number of complaints about the waiting times for it to load although as I said no one knows for sure apart from EA

This reason always got me thinking, whats the difference between krustyland wait times or visiting neighbor wait times?

In recent times with newer devices and faster Internet there is very little difference but in the past with slower Internet Krustyland took much longer to load than neighbours did as back then the map was much smaller and we had less characters and buildings too, but I'd love EA to try and revive Krustyland as I have spent quite sometime designing it and would love some new stuff to add their, I'm not after a full blown event but just the release of a couple of new decorations with each event and a new ride now and then, that way those who despise Krustyland can still just ignore it whilst the others who want to do more with it can.
  • "matthewtracy;1562964" wrote:
    I'm trying to unlock all the land out of sheer boredom.

I didn't realize you could dump town stuff there. Might have to use that sometime.

There's not that much stuff that can go there, unfortunately. I would love to put my western town in KL as a themed area.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "wadebear;1562913" wrote:
    It makes no sense to me that they didn't include it in this Destination Springfield update somehow. They could have at least made things tappable there for neighbor visits.

NOooo! I hate going to krusty land to clear friend taps on non event days. They may wait days before I go to kl. They should move kl over the mountains past sh.
  • I have so many castles in my Springfield and many have multipliers so I should not store them - Krustyland would be far more appropriate to place them there! I've so many tickets that I've bought all the land up to the fences and have nothing more to place there.

The Destination Springfield items would be great there also.
  • I would love to dump all the SH building add ons/upgrades in KL to get them out of my inventory once and for all, or to able to sell the dang things!
  • "JKoBenzed;1562797" wrote:
    I wish they'd get rid of it if they aren't going to do anything with it.

+1
  • "4kidsandacatdog;1562877" wrote:
    I don't want my KL gone...even if I didn't spend donuts. That was a lot of grinding!

I want them to revitalize it. You know, like all of those abandoned areas in cities. Make it suddenly cool for artists to live there, then put some bars and nightclubs in, maybe a posh shopping complex...

Then kick out all the artist, triple the prices of houses, toss in a coffee house and wait for the artists to fix up another neighborhood then repeat. :p

Maybe ea is just waiting til they can weed out support of older devices so going back and forth works better? Ok I know, that started sounding stupid as I typed it.

Wish they would at least let us put those buildings and rides in SF, I'd have a boardwalk carnival built in an hour!