Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Friend prizes

I'd like to see more friend prizes being added, it will give us more incentive to visit niebours. I mean I for one only visit niebours when an events on
  • "meinaz;1538894" wrote:
    I was under the impression you could only get one donuts after the friend prizes were done. If that isn't the case, then bring on the friend prizes. :smiley:

There were at least 2 sets of Friend Prizes. When I started playing I finally got to the end of the available set and started getting donuts. Then they added some more and I had to work my way through them before I got donuts again.
    I'd rather just get donuts. Or better yet... I'd like to see other things added in addition to donuts. Give us some variety: bushes, trees, stuff that would push up our Conform-o-Meter ratings like the Insanity Cauldron and Rocket do.
    I've had to cut back on my neighbor visits. It just takes too long with our slow internet. An hour and a half to do all 100 neighbors (plus Other Springfield of course).
  • I like the idea of getting bushes, trees, fences etc and maybe the odd premium decoration. I haven't done all 100 neighbours for a long time I just don't think it's worthwhile for only a few thousand dollars a few hundred XP and a small chance at doughnuts
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    The last time they brought out new prizes I had already earned enough points to get them immediately. Donuts are not attainable unless you have all the prizes. I got a message after getting the last prize/
  • i rather get Friendship prizes than the random donut that's rare to get from visiting friends.

I already get donuts from daily challenges & finding Maggie & the occasional cleaning up debris.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer

Donuts are always wecome, but I miss the friendship prizes too.
  • Shifty Eyed Dog would make a great Friend Prize! Plus loads of other kooky, one-off items/animals/buildings from the show.
  • Think that friend prizes are a great way to add the one of things that are seen in the show but don't really fit with the current theme of the event / tie-in and wouldn't be suitable to create an event around, but it seems unfortunately that the neighbour visiting part of the game is just as dead as Krustyland to the designers of this game.
  • While we're at it, EA! Could you please fix the visit clock to static?!!!!!! Seriously not a huge deal, steal the code from all the other games that have it!! :p :p :p