Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Friend visits reset

Katie7617 wrote:
So I was in the middle of my friend visits just now...we'll sort of... I did about half of my visits a few hours ago, had a friend that didn't have anything to tap, deleted them, requested a new friend from the add me thread and then left the game to cook dinner.

Just now I was doing my visits, (the new friend was added to my list when I got back on) starting around the middle of the M's and around the T's I noticed I was getting duct tape again. I checked the little information i in the corner and it said I had 81 visits left to get 6DT. Weird! So I finished my alphabet, got back to other Springfield and I had 3/3 taps, but three buildings were already smelly from when I tapped them earlier. It let me tap again, all the way through the friends list back to the T's.

So I ended up getting double the DT from visits today, plus double the money and xp and 6 donuts. Pretty cool.....except it adds yet another glitch to the growing stink pile that is the glitchiness of this game lately.

Did you tap all three times on your first run through, or had you tapped it previously? The timer starts on the first neighbor tap. I figure this is not the case, but thought I would ask because that's the only way it would make sense for not being a glitch.
  • I always tap all three times each visit. I tried to do my visits earlier in the day but had to wait for the kids to get home from school because they hadn't reset yet. I did the first half a little after 4. When I started around 7:00pm in the middle of my list I had to flip through the screens because the first half of the list had 21h34min instead of 3/3.