Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Goo Not Being Counted?

You had to go right back to your town at exactly 10,000 goo to start the goo counter. Otherwise you will be off however many you went over before returning to your town. I'm off by 3 goo.
  • I am off 138 goo... Every times the game crash while I collected in my friends it gets worst and have to make sure all the goo was tapped before exiting a friend otherwise the main counter has it but not the piece of candy...getting frustrated about it. :thumbdown:
  • ncblonde wrote:
    After 10,000 Goo, we're supposed to start getting free donuts ever 2,000 collected, right? Well, I had already collected my donuts when I got to 12,000. Right now, I'm at 14,028 but my Goo Counter -- the piece of candy in the task book -- says I have 1965 collected out of 2,000.

Am I wrong about the post-10,000 Goo count? Or is some of the Goo just not being counted into the bonus total right? If I have 4,028 Goo beyond the 10,000 level, I should've already collected my second batch of donuts 28 Goo ago, at 14.000, right?

So, it seems I've got 60-some Goo that has not counted towards my donuts bonus -- so far. Not a huge deal, but still. Anyone else have this happen?

It seems not everyone is aware of how the Bonus Goo works. do NOT go by YOUR total, go by the COUNTER (in the tasks menu) total.

The counter does not reset until you collect your bonus donuts.

Any goo you collect AFTER hitting the counter goal but BEFORE getting your donuts is lost goo, and will affect how different your total is versus what the current counter goal is.
  • Be especially careful when you dump your gremlins.

My haul brought me about 400+ goo but I only needed less than 100 to get to my bonus, so I lost over 300 goo counting toward my next bonus.

I try to give these people a lot of slack but this is an error I don't have much patience for.

How hard can it really be to have your bonuses go off how much goo you ACTUALLY COLLECT?
  • ephphoneapps wrote:

It seems not everyone is aware of how the Bonus Goo works. do NOT go by YOUR total, go by the COUNTER (in the tasks menu) total.

The counter does not reset until you collect your bonus donuts.

Any goo you collect AFTER hitting the counter goal but BEFORE getting your donuts is lost goo, and will affect how different your total is versus what the current counter goal is.

It is not only that because the difference keeps increasing. I suspect that when the game crashes some goo is lost in the candy count. Also, having 100 friends and wanting to visit them all, I sometimes rush it when getting out and not waiting for all the goo to go in the counter, it was not a problem before but now I suspect it is, so I always make sure I tapped all the goo before exiting my friend's town. But even with all those precautions the gap between the 2counters keeps increasing.
  • finagenesse wrote:
    I am off 138 goo... Every times the game crash while I collected in my friends it gets worst and have to make sure all the goo was tapped before exiting a friend otherwise the main counter has it but not the piece of candy...getting frustrated about it. :thumbdown:

Now it is 167... Really getting upsetting...