Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Grumple

Is he a playable character? I was hoping to get him but at the risk of getting the Funzo bundle -_- It seems he's on the rare side so I'm debating :(
  • "OhHappyJays;c-2025101" wrote:
    "cinthiafer260;c-2025099" wrote:
    I
    "OhHappyJays;c-2025096" wrote:
    "cinthiafer260;d-236039" wrote:
    Is he a playable character? I was hoping to get him but at the risk of getting the Funzo bundle -_- It seems he's on the rare side so I'm debating :(

He is. You should've been here last year. When we found out he was in the Winter Mystery Box, you could hear us rejoicing from the mountaintop.

He hadn't been seen in the game for about 5 years before last year.

excellent. then i've decided!!! Thank you! I missed out last year :(

Best of luck in obtaining him. But, beware; he'll try to steal your Christmas!

@OhHappyJays your well wishes worked!!! Had a 25% chance and I got him on the first try! THANK YOU! :smiley:
  • "cinthiafer260;c-2025106" wrote:
    "OhHappyJays;c-2025101" wrote:
    I

He is. You should've been here last year. When we found out he was in the Winter Mystery Box, you could hear us rejoicing from the mountaintop.

@OhHappyJays your well wishes worked!!! Had a 25% chance and I got him on the first try! THANK YOU! :smiley:

Hey, how 'bout that? Enjoy the Grumple, like myself, and everyone who has him does. :)
  • "cinthiafer260;d-236039" wrote:

• I

• "cinthiafer260;c-2025099" wrote:
    I

• "cinthiafer260;c-2025106" wrote:
    I

I was hoping your good luck would rub off onto me - 4 items,25% chance........got him 4th try :neutral:
  • "cinthiafer260;d-236039" wrote:

I actually don't mind the Funzo bundle. They're nice to have at Christmas (I store them the rest of the year along with the other Christmas NPCs) and the bundle is way cheaper than buying them individually from the vault, which would cost 130 donuts.
  • "niahunt;c-2025122" wrote:
    "cinthiafer260;c-2025106" wrote:
    I

I was hoping your good luck would rub off onto me - 4 items,25% chance........got him 4th try :neutral:

:(:(:(