Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Hey, EA! Leave us one gremlin!

excelsior0808 wrote:
Howsabout leaving one gremlin behind when Halloween's over? He'd look great scurrying about with the WD snake, the Bart Raven, the Leprechaun, etc. Make it happen, EA!

Yeah! I always thought they'd release him as a pet-character, I'll be disapointed to see him go. :(
  • rwvolture wrote:
    You can buy gremlins for donuts in the build menu

Aren't they just to put in your friends' Springfields, though?
  • mwdalton wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

Aren't they just to put in your friends' Springfields, though?

good question, I haven't bought any so not sure on that, can anyone confirm that?
  • rwvolture wrote:

Yer but their just to release in your neighbours towns. Not to keep.

I would love a little gremlin that runs around my town to keep. He could evan have a task, 12h chase Bart.
  • rwvolture wrote:

They are only to give away. (I've bought a few. :wink: )

I'd love to be able to keep one roaming after this update has finished. Maybe Homer will let us trade some goo at the end of the update for one. 8)
  • marco_rosa833 wrote:
    Yeah, I want a gremlin! Much cooler than Vampire Burns or Susanne the Witch. -.-

well I really wanted the witch, so I was happy they took my suggestion
  • Last years Haloween, we had the zombies and none were permanent, but they have made them available this Haloween to keep albeit with a mask or cage on their heads. Perhaps this may happen for next years Haloween, to have a Gremlin for keeps.
  • am4692 wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

Yer but their just to release in your neighbours towns. Not to keep.

I would love a little gremlin that runs around my town to keep. He could evan have a task, 12h chase Bart.

This :D