Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Homer Strongman and Dr. Nick

zombieleela1 wrote:
So I bought Homer Strongman and started the quest. When I got to the second part, it said I had to have a Kwik-E-Mart. I have four. So I bought another. It let me do the quest, but wouldn't let me sell the KEM when the job was done. Whatever. I put it in storage. But then, I got another quest for Dr. Nick called A Real Doctor? I looked for it and it appears to be Dr. Nick's third quest. I'm at level 54. Why am I getting this now? I'm sure I completed all of Dr. Nick's quests before. Has anyone else had any trouble with Homer Strongman or Dr. Nick?

I can't be sure, but the Dr. Nick task might be one of those tasks that come up now and then randomly, just so your task book never gets too close to empty. I know there's set tasks for characters that come up for this, however I don't know all of them. It's possible you can find them on tsto addicts or the tapped out wiki. I'm afraid I can't help you with Homer Strongman, as although I have brought him today, he's still impressing rubes, which I think is the first task? Otherwise second. I'll report back when I reach that point if there's no answer here.
  • It's part 3 of Dr Nick's questline. So either it didn't pop up correctly when you bought Dr Nick, or for some reason it's glitched the quest and thinks you haven't completed it.

Either way, just play through it again. The earlier premiums questlines are basically just doing their different tasks once, so it's not gonna be too strenuous.
  • Idk either, but I have Milhouse's "Puppy Goo Goo" task in my book. I just leave it there and I don't get bothered by those annoying one off tasks.
  • mikepellerin60 wrote:
    Idk either, but I have Milhouse's "Puppy Goo Goo" task in my book. I just leave it there and I don't get bothered by those annoying one off tasks.

They're really annoying sometimes aren't they, I used to get Milhouse's Puppy Goo Goo tasks all the time, but more often now I get Willie's 24 hour task, which is really easy to just ignore, especially if you have another skin of Willie, so that the tasks doesn't get in your way at all.