Forum Discussion

10 years ago

How much ingame cash have you spent on donuts, this event?

Totally lost track.

Have hit the bonus donuts probably about 10 times so far, and have only once got 3 on the first go, so rest have been 150-300k each...

Getting the lvl 50 level up at a mere 50k was a plus :lol:
  • Apparently the next-to-the-right trick doesn't work for me either. :?

Oh well, I'm not hurting for money. It's just delaying my savings for the last strip of land...
  • My boxes have no pattern at all as I can tell.. tried the one to the right method and that definitely isn't true for my town.
  • I just confirmed the pattern above doesn't work for me either. When I first read it I had just hit the third box and got 1 donut. Not knowing where the 3 was, I just hit the third box the next time too and got 2 donuts.

If the pattern was correct, my next time would have been a guaranteed 3, but it gave me 2 again. Harrumph. :?
  • I had just broke 5M before. I am now at 3.7.
    Yes Helen impacted this as well but I have been spending a lot. Though 24 donuts so far!
  • For me the 3 is usually on the left side, but every so often they switch it up on the right hand side.
    I've been averaging getting the bonus twice a day for the past 5 days.
    I say I probably spent 600k/750k from the 2nd chance.

Can't remember from the first part. But, overall I say I've got around 50 donuts.
  • 1 million even as of today. I got a level bonus and used up all 3 tries for that. After that I got another event bonus. The level up must have changed the sequence because the 3 doughnut box wasn't where I expected it. Got it on the second try. Still pretty cheap doughnuts to me, but I can see how it would be tougher for newer players who haven't got the surplus cash. I was one of those when they first introduced this bonus system and I rarely bought extra chances, even at the regular 50k price, since I needed my cash for buildings and land. :)
  • PiperWyatt wrote:
    My town doesnt have a pattern either, not that I can see anyway. Or maybe my mind is lacking to remember correctly xD

Last time, If I remember correctly it was on the far most left box. I'll try the middle one next.

My last one was left and it was the same this time.
    Someone said it happened for one of their towns but not the other. Oh well!
    I just spent 300,000 more.
    In saying that, I always says I am happy to get the opportunity to expand my donuts by in game cash.
    I have gained 24 donuts so far from issue 2, so I am so not complaining.
  • That "1 to the right" patern has worked for me ever since i started the thread. Coincidence maybe but i'll take it.