Forum Discussion

10 years ago

How rude.....

Maybe their add list had suddenly filled up? If they were actively seeking neighbours and were really busy with that, then maybe you just missed out by a nanosecond. On the other hand, ditch them if it makes you feel any better. :wink:
  • Another possible reason - a glitch? Sometimes when requesting neighbours the request shows up on your end and not on the other persons end, or will not allow you to request people for some reason. Sometimes the request disappears on your end, then shows up again after force closing the game, or even logging out and in. This has happened to me, so I know the problem really does exist.

You may want to send this person a pm to see if that was the case.
  • I actually *just* did the exact same thing, I nuked my freemium town finally and left a big message for people to add my premium account instead. I figure that within a week the most helpful neighbors of mine will have already seen the message and sent a request. I don't plan on turning a single neighbor away who sends a request from my old town...I hope at least a good 30-40 old neighbors will add me back! I have noticed though that a few have decided to just delete me and never sent a request to my premium...so maybe they didn't read the message or simply didn't care to add me again :(

Anyway, I do agree that it's a bit rude, but there are plenty of other good neighbors out there...