Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I don't want any spoilers, but I have two questions about the V-Day update

1. no, I even told people this was last year not this year that they were talking about stuff that was old

2.yes there will be one item free but its not the train.
  • Thanks for your replies!

1. Sorry, but just to clarify, do you know if we can plant roses at all, even if it's not part of the quest? I can't see any of the crop options since I have corn growing.
    2. Okay. Do we know what the item is yet?
  • izabellatrix wrote:
    Thanks for your replies!

1. Sorry, but just to clarify, do you know if we can plant roses at all, even if it's not part of the quest? I can't see any of the crop options since I have corn growing.

1. I don't see roses as an option.
    2. Yes. Do you want to know what it is?

• izabellatrix wrote:
    Thanks for your replies!

you said you didnt want spoilers- so I'll just say its not something you can buy
  • annettemarc wrote:
    izabellatrix wrote:
    Thanks for your replies!

1. I don't see roses as an option.
    2. Yes. Do you want to know what it is?

1. Okay, thanks! I guess I'll keep my corn then. Thank God for Witch Marge. :)
    2. Hmm, umm, yes please. Can you PM me though or make the answer invisible, in case other spoiler-avoiding people come here? Thanks!
  • I love how this thread progressed from 'I don't want any spoilers' to 'Tell me the spoilers!!!' in less than an hour. :lol:
  • teo47 wrote:
    I love how this thread progressed from 'I don't want any spoilers' to 'Tell me the spoilers!!!' in less than an hour. :lol:

Lol, yeah. :P
  • teo47 wrote:
    I love how this thread progressed from 'I don't want any spoilers' to 'Tell me the spoilers!!!' in less than an hour. :lol:

It's tough to resist. Still, good to have somewhere for spoiler-lite sort of discussion, without images or details that can be read without highlighting or quoting.

As far as I know, Izabel, we don't know the full nature of the item, though my guess is decoration. I haven't been around as much as usual due to exams, though, so I may have missed something.