Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Indoor visual tasks

Sounds like it would be The Sims model applied to the Simpsons. Was there ever a Simpsons game like that? TSTO is the only Simpsons game I've ever played.
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    Sounds like it would be The Sims model applied to the Simpsons. Was there ever a Simpsons game like that? TSTO is the only Simpsons game I've ever played.

Ratman would try get simpsons hit and run if you have a old ps2 or a PC that will game like that. It is very good.
  • That sounds like something we'll get on the next true generation of mobile devices, when there's more bandwidth available and more power under the hoods. We're getting there. :)
  • Neglecterino wrote:

Hayday allows players to see what's happening inside the building when u tap it.
  • lee67628 wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:

Hayday allows players to see what's happening inside the building when u tap it.

Is Hayday any good? With TSTO, FG:TQFS and wanting to start a second TSTO Springfield, it's gotta be good to keep me playing. :)
  • Ningyo42 wrote:
    lee67628 wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:

Is Hayday any good? With TSTO, FG:TQFS and wanting to start a second TSTO Springfield, it's gotta be good to keep me playing. :)

Hayday is equally addicted... Once u start, u can't stop... and u will have no time for TSTO! ... So please don't play Hayday, hahaha. :lol: