Forum Discussion

12 years ago

It's gone :(

That's sad to hear, did taking it down actually help it from crashing?
  • Wait4lt wrote:

Yes it helped a lot, it was crashing when I clicked on home so I couldn't make him do the plant shift for the burns manor.
  • nettangel wrote:
    oneitunesbabe182 wrote:
    Wait4lt wrote:

Yes it helped a lot, it was crashing when I clicked on home so I couldn't make him do the plant shift for the burns manor.

What a shame, stability is important but this is a building game and not being able to play the way it was intended defeats the purpose.
    Hopefully if this major issue is addressed, you can get your town looking the way you wish once more.

Jofre Nash had to do the same and so far his town is stable again. Haven't seen him here in ages and hope he will return soon. Good thing for me is I can still visit his town and not one crash since the Christmas theme.

Good luck to you.

Thanks, yer as well as this there are two other major designs I want to make. I've had the layout/design in my head for months but haven't been able 'to put pen to paper' yet. X
  • H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    oneitunesbabe182 wrote:
    H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    Good to hear its helped with your crashing.

Thanks, I miss my town though :(

I bet. I would hate it to be a barren wasteland. :?

if everyone keeps having these crashing issues i can see it heading that way that people will hardly have any decoration to there town, except buildings every where :(
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    oneitunesbabe182 wrote:
    H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    Good to hear its helped with your crashing.

Thanks, I miss my town though :(

I bet. I would hate it to be a barren wasteland. :?

if everyone keeps having these crashing issues i can see it heading that way that people will hardly have any decoration to there town, except buildings every where :(
    My town is slowly becoming that, I want to design it so badly! As bad as it sounds, instead of working on new content etc, they should try and fix the issues for the next update. x
  • oneitunesbabe182 wrote:
    Due to the new update making my game crash to the extent that it was almost unplayable, I've had to resort to removing my 'hill house' due to the decorations making the game crash, this is the second time I've had to remove a major landmark of my town, I'm starting to hate the appearance of my town now. Please make the game more stable for designs:

This is the worst news I've heard since learning Andy Griffith died (MATLOCK!)...RIP hill house, you were a true inspiration and I hope you come back!
  • Simpsons00001 wrote:
    oneitunesbabe182 wrote:
    Due to the new update making my game crash to the extent that it was almost unplayable, I've had to resort to removing my 'hill house' due to the decorations making the game crash, this is the second time I've had to remove a major landmark of my town, I'm starting to hate the appearance of my town now. Please make the game more stable for designs:

This is the worst news I've heard since learning Andy Griffith died (MATLOCK!)...RIP hill house, you were a true inspiration and I hope you come back!

Lol thanks, I'm tempted to give it a week, then rebuild it, but then my game will still crash though....