Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Level 43 and XP points

Assuming you've maxed out the current level once you move into the new level as normal. If you're still in the current level you'll have to wait

**** this is just the general case. Specific xp values for bonuses depend on the number of times it had been reached/total the player has accumulated.

Hope that helps
  • If you already achieved a bonus level after lvl 42 you'll get level 43 immediatly but your XP doesnt reset however the number of xp necessary to reach another bonus level increases.
  • It's just an educated guess, based on the end date of the July 4th event, and the fact that most updates seem to come out on a Thursday. If it's not level 43, it'll be something, I think. But, yeah, there could be nothing. You never know.
  • I know a lot of people say if you've leveled up for a bonus before the next level update you will level automatically which is not the case. Your XP wont go away but each bonus level makes it harder to get to the next bonus level. The reason people think you level up automatically is because they usually HAVE enough XP to get that next level when it hits. But say you just got your bonus level and you're sitting on 100XP you probably won't have enough to level automatically when a level update comes out. Your XP doesn't go anywhere though it rolls into the next update and then does it's calculations on whether you have enough to level or not.
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    I think we'll get it on Thursday.

Same, but it might just be wishful thinking :?
  • spAnser wrote:
    I know a lot of people say if you've leveled up for a bonus before the next level update you will level automatically which is not the case. Your XP wont go away but each bonus level makes it harder to get to the next bonus level. The reason people think you level up automatically is because they usually HAVE enough XP to get that next level when it hits. But say you just got your bonus level and you're sitting on 100XP you probably won't have enough to level automatically when a level update comes out. Your XP doesn't go anywhere though it rolls into the next update and then does it's calculations on whether you have enough to level or not.

Thank you, that was very helpful !! :) I just levelled up and got three donuts, so now it's going to take me 464,000 XP for the next level. Not easy to get to when you don't have any more buildings to put up. :/ But it is good to know it will go towards the next update and i won't lose what i've built up so far. Thanks again.
  • spAnser wrote:
    I know a lot of people say if you've leveled up for a bonus before the next level update you will level automatically which is not the case. Your XP wont go away but each bonus level makes it harder to get to the next bonus level. The reason people think you level up automatically is because they usually HAVE enough XP to get that next level when it hits. But say you just got your bonus level and you're sitting on 100XP you probably won't have enough to level automatically when a level update comes out. Your XP doesn't go anywhere though it rolls into the next update and then does it's calculations on whether you have enough to level or not.

I guess I've always known this but just now I'm realizing it. Thanks!
  • spAnser wrote:
    hey spAnser good seeing you around. yeah you need to have basically got another bonus level almost to be sure you'll get 43 next time.
    if for example

Lvl43 xp required: 5000000
    Lvl42 to 1stbonus: 3000000
    Lvl42 to 1stbonus: 6000000
    if you've got 1st bonus and you've 2000000+ you should get lvl 43 right away if i got it right?
    of course the numbers i posted here are random