Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Level up bonus glitch

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • You should def email them if they don't know about the problem they can't fix it I sent them one and got back that BS response so hopefully it will get fixed with the next update if not like you said we are all screwed I've spent a ton of money on this game so they better fix it cause I'm not starting over the amount of money I've spent they should send a tech guy to my fu cking house lol
  • If they are going to offer bonus levels from now on when we max out a level, you guys who got the glitch might be out of luck.
  • Idk 400 million seems pretty hard and far away to me I hope they fix this if not like we all have been saying we are screwed if they don't which is gonna suck balls lol damn this fu ckin sucks
  • Yeah I need about 350 million now. I don't see how that's attainable. 3.5 million yes, 35 million....hmmm maybe... But 350 million...no way.
    I have a feeling the insane amount of xp they give you after the glitch (I got ~390 million) is actually all the xp you've gathered since you started playing.
  • I just noticed when I was playing that my XP meter was full tapped a few houses and it went back down (still has the same sick number) never noticed it before maybe on a way to a fix or maybe just wishful thinking starting to get a little worried that I won't level up when the update comes (hopefully in a couple of days) anyone get a response yet or there's magically fix itself
  • LeFreeze wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    If they are going to offer bonus levels from now on when we max out a level, you guys who got the glitch might be out of luck.

how i sad... not out of luck... they have luck... most of then are on noob zone, and if there is a next level bonus, from 26 to 27, it will heappen again the same thing.. they will not get more than 3, 4 levels...

luck if the glitch heappens for they!!

I don't think you understand me correctly. What happens if they offer bonus levels after level 26. And when you get to them they take you back to where you left off in the bonus levels. The fact that there are many many bonus levels kinda gives the feeling that they just might do it that way.

Oh......and don't be sad.
  • I have a question for you jblaze013. Hope you'll be online soon :-)