Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Max blueprints

If you want extra rails keep getting blueprints but if don't want them save for act 2.
  • ive gotten 4 extra tracks in less than 24hrs of unlocking Ray - if you like grinding during events for extra prizes, this is your chance. I personally want as many extra tracks as possible
  • Spend them(trash) on rails as you can't stockpile them for the next act (get what you need to get that last track section then stat saving, you don't want to be 6,890/8,000 when act 2 starts-get all or start saving). Don't collect friends taps in your town, save the station/slurry plant tap (4hrs) before act 2, and start saving trash so it maxes out (you know how long it will take you so do the math and spend wisely :wink:), and don't do friends visiting till act 2.
    Everything will switch over to (look like) tape then do your business as usual.
  • Grind away at tracks - it won't take you too long to fill the depots if you want, so if you can afford the time, may as well get extra tracks.

I'm doing this, but I have to say the grind is less engaging without donuts! I miss the post-event track donut bonus! Even just one with a track - I'm not asking for the boxes!
  • AARONRTD wrote:
    Spend them(trash) on rails as you can't stockpile them for the next act (get what you need to get that last track section then stat saving, you don't want to be 6,890/8,000 when act 2 starts-get all or start saving). Don't collect friends taps in your town, save the station/slurry plant tap (4hrs) before act 2, and start saving trash so it maxes out (you know how long it will take you so do the math and spend wisely :wink:), and don't do friends visiting till act 2.

THIS is a horrible suggestion. If your a good neighbor (and not just somebody playing for themselves), you will make sure ALL of your neighbors have something to tap when they visit, and you should visit them as well. Did your neighbors not help you achieve your goal? Did it not help you out as well as them, to visit? Don't be a self-centered *! Help out your neighbors. I got the final prize 3 days ago, and I'm still attempting to visit all my neighbors daily. I can see some are using the above strategy, and their about to get dumped. I hate it when people cry for neighbors and then act like it only matters that they get everything.
  • ernienbenny wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Spend them(trash) on rails as you can't stockpile them for the next act (get what you need to get that last track section then stat saving, you don't want to be 6,890/8,000 when act 2 starts-get all or start saving). Don't collect friends taps in your town, save the station/slurry plant tap (4hrs) before act 2, and start saving trash so it maxes out (you know how long it will take you so do the math and spend wisely :wink:), and don't do friends visiting till act 2.

THIS is a horrible suggestion. If your a good neighbor (and not just somebody playing for themselves), you will make sure ALL of your neighbors have something to tap when they visit, and you should visit them as well. Did your neighbors not help you achieve your goal? Did it not help you out as well as them, to visit? Don't be a self-centered *! Help out your neighbors. I got the final prize 3 days ago, and I'm still attempting to visit all my neighbors daily. I can see some are using the above strategy, and their about to get dumped. I hate it when people cry for neighbors and then act like it only matters that they get everything.

What's horrible is you single mindedness to say no one has the right to get a jump on the next act buy not clearing a few handshakes (now I didn't say it but make sure you if you're town is small to clear some for the crybabies who will delete you if you have nothing for the entitled self-centered *%! tap on) after all you only get blueprints from the first 30 people you visited. And I like how you said the whole idea was horrible (this has been the same strategy used for over a year or two) but only focused on how it could effect you you self-centered so-n-so. I never said don't visit your friends just wait till 1:00 am pacific (check your own timer) then do your visits to get the new tape currency.
    I'm not waist anymore of my time on so-n-so's like you so if I'm your my friend go run and delete me now, I won't even know your gone.
  • You can call me self-centered if you want, but the only one self-centered here are those who don't think about the fact that your neighbors ALWAYS benefit from your visits. And you always benefit, in donuts, if you have something to tap in all of your 101 neighbors. Not all of my neighbors are as far along as others, and these things help them NOT me. So how exactly am I being self-centered?
  • ernienbenny wrote:
    You can call me self-centered if you want, but the only one self-centered here are those who don't think about the fact that your neighbors ALWAYS benefit from your visits. And you always benefit, in donuts, if you have something to tap in all of your 101 neighbors. Not all of my neighbors are as far along as others, and these things help them NOT me. So how exactly am I being self-centered?

So what does not visiting friends have to do waiting till 1:00 am to visit friends. And now you change from calling me a self-centered *! for not collecting from buildings till act 2 to self-centered people who don't visit friends, fickle much.

I said wait to collect from buildings and wait till 1:00 am to visit friends (implies a few hours not days).
    Stop misreading what's been said so you can rant and rave and call people names (if you can't spell it out here you shouldn't have typed it in the first place).
  • whatever. You missed my point, but I'm done trying to explain it. I've been playing this game since the beginning, but since you obviously have the time to post continuously, you must know better than me how to be a good neighbor.
  • Oh, and by the way, I wasn't calling you specifically a D.I.C.K., I was telling the original poster not to be one.