Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Max Friends?

No, but I would contact EA!
  • I had an issue where I could only have 80 something friends for a while. I went on my old iphone to see whats going on and found a ton of people on my friends list without tapped out. Once I deleted those friends I was able to have 100 again. Hope that makes sense and helps
  • That does help, thanks a lot! I'm finding I don't have the ability to remove friends sometimes though, I'm inly able to block or report them. Any idea why?
  • I just block them to get them removed. Im not very sure why there is the problem with some people. The only time I remove someone is during major updates like this where it screws me from getting the most out of visiting the town.
  • Just checked my neighbours list. It says 75 friends, but 25 are listed without Tapped Out. Weird thing is, I can visit my neighbours that are listed without Tapped Out. Oh well, my neighbourhoods full now.
  • wmorrison49 wrote:
    So blocking them automatically removes them?

blocking doesnt remove them i tried that and they still there, i downloaded the origin app to my laptop and in account manager and privacy setting you can bring up your entire friends list with a unfriend option, there's also the block option but use unfriend and presto they gone