Forum Discussion

11 years ago

MR TEENY TROUBLE

That's pretty sweet! Eventually, though, you'll have to tap Krusty, but enjoy your monkey crew while you can. :mrgreen:
  • How well does this game work for you on Bluestacks? Its always messing up for me and acting glitchy.
  • I've got the opposite problem. I earned Mr. Teeny, but have yet to see him. Could he be hiding somewhere?
  • blackgryphon9999 wrote:
    I've got the opposite problem. I earned Mr. Teeny, but have yet to see him. Could he be hiding somewhere?

Check your inventory, maybe?
  • Since Mr. Teeny only has one task your 2nd one is pretty much like Chirpy and Bart, Jr. Just walking around looking cute. I'd try keeping the extra obe
  • Mr Teeny desperately needs one other task. Anything, any length, just to get that icon out of the top left corner when you don't want Krusty on a 12 hour task. :)
  • Ningyo42 wrote:
    Mr Teeny desperately needs one other task. Anything, any length, just to get that icon out of the top left corner when you don't want Krusty on a 12 hour task. :)

I like someone's suggestion to smoking a cigar.
  • Rich0913 wrote:
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Mr Teeny desperately needs one other task. Anything, any length, just to get that icon out of the top left corner when you don't want Krusty on a 12 hour task. :)

I like someone's suggestion to smoking a cigar.

To coincide with a task of going to Hibbert's practice for a refill on his nicotine patches
  • :lol: Funky monkeys :!:
    ...I like how he's watching Ralph burn things :twisted: