Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Musician ratings and pink pigs

I am really not a Lisa fan, have never been since I watched The Simpsons in December of 1989 (5th grade), so I'm going to complain about her participation in this event. So basically I find it funny that Lisa has more stars and a higher rating than everyone else. She is not a star, definitely not a rocker (jazz is not rock n roll), and has no money (she's eight). She even ranks higher than Weird Al, who is all of those. What about Apu? He's actually toured with the band, Sungazer. Nick the drummer is ranked low. Plus, the upgrading for the characters is ridiculous and takes to long. Some of us can't always do a task every four hours; you know with sleeping and work getting in the way.

EA screwed up and Lisa said it. The Pink Floyd pink pig is from the album Animals. The songs consist of three animals Pigs (tyrannical governments), dogs (ruthless capitalist) and sheep (mindless and unquestioning herd). If Lisa was so smart she should have known this was Orwellian, not a finger at the music industry. However, the music industry does suck.

There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark.