Forum Discussion

12 years ago

My pic won't show?

You need to use the before and after the pic url

Easiest way is hit the Img button paste the URL then hit the Img button again

BTW you only need to be promoted for your avatar. Post allot around the 20-22 of the month to be promoted

BTW2 it works the same for youtube videos. Hit the youtube button paste the FULL youtube URL then hit the Youtube button again.

These buttons will automatically open and close the tags and also un check the box that says disable BB code and HTML
  • Or, f you're talking about your avatar, you need to be promoted to level 2 on the forum, auto promotions happen on the 22nd of each month
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Or, f you're talking about your avatar, you need to be promoted to level 2 on the forum, auto promotions happen on the 22nd of each month

You know what I need to do to get promoted?
  • iComeFromCows wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Or, f you're talking about your avatar, you need to be promoted to level 2 on the forum, auto promotions happen on the 22nd of each month

Post allot around the 20-22 of the month.

In the mean time you can have a pic signature. Just do the same thing in the signature box

For the sig you will need to do it from something like photobucket or picassa account!
  • rolybert7 wrote:
    iComeFromCows wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Post allot around the 20-22 of the month

Yeah, posting a bit, maybe a couple of times a day in the week leading up to the 22nd seems to do the trick.
  • mpwarner wrote:
    You've just made me really angry!!!!!
    STOP CREATING NEW THREADS WHEN WE'VE ANSWERED YOUR ONE FROM A FEW DAYS AGO

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9601489.page

:evil: :evil: :evil:

To give him the benefit of the doubt, the answer was given a few hours after that post. He may have gone to bed or something. :wink:
  • iComeFromCows wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    You've just made me really angry!!!!!
    STOP CREATING NEW THREADS WHEN WE'VE ANSWERED YOUR ONE FROM A FEW DAYS AGO

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9601489.page

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually I was won?ering when you could get an a avatar, Sherlock.
    AHHH!!! Misunderstandings. If it werent for misunderstandings "Threes Company" would have only been 5 episodes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: