Forum Discussion

12 years ago

****NEW UPDATE **** WIGGUM HOUSE AND EL CHEMISTRI

El Chemistri? The Rusty Barnacle + Captain McAllister or GTFO.
  • * - Not really GTFO, I'm pleased as punch with any and all updates, but there are so many great places from the good run left to use that I'd rather see than Nu-Springfield stuff.
  • surret15 wrote:
    http://tstotips.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/image15.jpg

Saw this link in a forum ^^^ Can anyone confirm it because I have yet to receive it???

UPDATE INCLUDES ***WIGGUM HOUSE AND EL CHEMISTRI

It is an update for level 26, but only a few people received it. Unfortunately it is a glitch update which wasn't supposed to be released and most of us who have it have been unable to play for almost a week.
  • asadlersd42 wrote:
    It is an update for level 26, but only a few people received it. Unfortunately it is a glitch update which wasn't supposed to be released and most of us who have it have been unable to play for almost a week.

Wait. So you're telling me that this game had an update which when applied, a large number of players could no longer access the game because it caused issues?

I have been playing this game since August 2012 and in that time, most updates have locked me out of the game. Even with the Valentines Day update, I had friends who updated their game and we still couldn't visit each others town(s).
  • I reached level 26 today. Even got donuts. But after that, it still says I'm level 25. The xp has started over, and now I have to go to 151,2000.

Restarted. Reloaded. No help.

Advise?
  • iBuzz7S wrote:
    asadlersd42 wrote:

Wait. So you're telling me that this game had an update which when applied, a large number of players could no longer access the game because it caused issues?

I have been playing this game since August 2012 and in that time, most updates have locked me out of the game. Even with the Valentines Day update, I had friends who updated their game and we still couldn't visit each others town(s).

I have been playing since it came out and I am aware that all of the updates have locked people out or had horrible server connections. This is different it was an update that im assuming wasnt meant to be realeased. My game is not having connection errors it has been completely locked out for almost a week with no response from ea. Not that this is a surprise with the track record ea has but it is the worse problems I've experienced. It also had nothin to do with the valentines update or its problems I had not problems with that update at all.
  • i got Wiggum House & Ralph

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1krim0630otkkb/IMG_0295.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w2mat1nt6h33wd/IMG_0296.PNG
  • Received the Ralph update about two days ago, last night came a second small update, which now killed my Springfield in a now infamous bug called "The Harp of Death". That means you try to enter your game, resulting in a freeze-loop while a repeating harp-sound appears.

Everyone I know can't access his game now, neither can I.

Please act, EA. Thanks.