Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Non Playable Character updates

I think they should make SLH into a free character that gets unlocked by Homer from a task at the racetrack.
  • I agree that SLH should be free. I love him but he does absolutely nothing in the game. I won't buy him - way too expensive (and real $).
  • jwl3gg wrote:
    I think they should make SLH into a free character that gets unlocked by Homer from a task at the racetrack.

150 donuts is a lot for a character with no tasks or multiplier.
  • tracydudge118 wrote:
    I agree that SLH should be free. I love him but he does absolutely nothing in the game. I won't buy him - way too expensive (and real $).

I only bought him for sentimental reasons. I wish that he contributed.
  • I dont care about maggie but it would be nice if SLH have a task with bart... like playing together.
  • I think she should be a permanent character with her own set of tasks

Maggie Simpson - comes with Ayn Rand School for Tots

1hr - Take a Nap (Simpsons House)
    4hrs - Go to Daycare (Ayn Rand School for Tots)
    8hrs - Walk with Marge (dual outdoor task)
    12hrs - Fight with Gerald (dual outdoor task)
    24hrs - Polish up Shotgun (outdoor task outside Simpsons House)

Gerald Samson - comes with Baby Stroller decoration

1hr - Shake fist (outdoor task in Stroller)
    4hrs - Go to Daycare (Ayn Rand School for Tots)
    8hrs - Go shopping at Grocery Store
    12hrs - Fight with Maggie (dual outdoor task)
    24hrs - Take a Nap (Brown House)

Ms. Sinclair is also released as a separate premium playable character with her own set of tasks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also give Santa's Little Helper some tasks

1hr - Chase his Tail (outdoor task)
    4hrs - Have a race (Springfield Downs)
    8hrs - Go to Obedience School (Emily Winthrop's Canine College)
    12hrs - Chase Snowball II around Town
    24hrs - Sleep in Dog House (Dog House decoration)

This would also include Snowball II as a taskless character and also include

Emily Winthrop's Canine College with Emily Winthrop. She will have her own set of tasks
  • I honestly think Maggie would be pretty pointless as an independent character. She would need to be fairly small and therefore easy to lose behind buildings, trees, etc.
  • epolng wrote:
    I honestly think Maggie would be pretty pointless as an independent character. She would need to be fairly small and therefore easy to lose behind buildings, trees, etc.

That's why we have that nifty character locator 8)
  • Add PLAYABLE Maggie and bring SLH down to 100 donuts and I'm sold. I dont have him either.