Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Noooo! They have forced the upgrade!

That is so unlucky. Still, there's always the chance that the GOO collecting is used again next Halloween and the amount of GOO we all individually got is carried over somehow.
  • wagondriver4 wrote:
    I delayed my update for a chance at more donuts. No luck, but then I tried a scratcher and won 50 donuts! Bought a few more (9), and won 50 twice more and 20 once, rest were small wins. I won 230 or so total, enough to buy all the premiums I would have been sad to miss. Hazah!

Dang, I suppose I need to change my avatar again.

Sorry, I'm not English... What is the scratcher? Maybe in the Italian version has a different name...
    And yes, lucky you!
    ;-)
  • Frimar21 wrote:
    wagondriver4 wrote:
    I delayed my update for a chance at more donuts. No luck, but then I tried a scratcher and won 50 donuts! Bought a few more (9), and won 50 twice more and 20 once, rest were small wins. I won 230 or so total, enough to buy all the premiums I would have been sad to miss. Hazah!

Dang, I suppose I need to change my avatar again.

Sorry, I'm not English... What is the scratcher? Maybe in the Italian version has a different name...
    And yes, lucky you!
    ;-)

A while back, they added in the scratch ticket (also known as scratcher). It's the itchy/Scratchy icon underneath the cash register on the Kwik-E-Mart.

When you load it up, you have the option to pay $250 of game cash for the "free" scratcher. Above it, you can purchase the Gold scratcher for $.99. This guarantees that you get donuts every time. The range is 6-100 based on the same scale is the free one. The 3 axes get you 100 donuts, 1 bomb and 2 randoms get you 6 donuts.