Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Outland base bonus

Is it just me or are we capped at 20 % bonus ???? Why ???
  • And if we are append at 20 %, what's the point of olectingall this useless crap ? LOL
  • "Squatch-1800;c-1914248" wrote:
    And if we are append at 20 %, what's the point of olectingall this useless crap ? LOL

So that one may you can pass it onto your great-grandchildren.
  • We are capped at 20% and I agree. Especially when you’re at your max level for buildings and decorations and the only crafting options are for tiny useless crap things that will just be littering our inventory. These are the worst crafting items I’ve ever seen. Those house frames are especially ridiculous. They should at least earn cash or something.
  • since i have all 3 bases at 20% and have all the walls and trenches i want/need. I'm just building house frames incase they do add a revenue to it in future. Think they did that to some of the halloween building you could build in 2016.
  • "surefirein93;c-1914578" wrote:
    Those "worthless" house frames add a nifty new look to the game, in my opinion.

Same here. Not sure what Im going to do with them yet, but some people have already come up with some great ideas already, and Im sure more will come after the event ends