Forum Discussion

DigitalBaggins
New Novice
10 years ago

Play store (android Update)

Same here, no differences noticed.
  • I don't know if it is just me, but when Homer's pie throwing man attacked criminals there was a glitch, so homer and the criminal never met but stood far away from each other having a fight. That seems to have been fixed with this update.
  • Got it on my Droid phone where I play my freemium town & once again got taken advantage of by the stupid deceptive, auto reverted Confirm Donut Spend... always be sure to check for that crap :x
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/zennglenn/Mobile%20Uploads/images-17%208_zpsjt4etgdz.jpeg
  • NarraMine88 wrote:
    Has the spawn rate for criminals decreased with this update? I'm hesitant to update in case it drops... am I being overly cautious?

nothing is changed in the game code. that requires a ingame update

CryptoAnimal wrote:
    I don't know if it is just me, but when Homer's pie throwing man attacked criminals there was a glitch, so homer and the criminal never met but stood far away from each other having a fight. That seems to have been fixed with this update.

that happens if Homer is not in his Pie Man costume
    da_caveman wrote:
    I think the update fixed one issue aswell.
    On my game the task of collecting carbon rods was still present when phase 2 was started and the task was open until the update came. No there are no task of collecting extra carbon rods
    this was fixed by you exiting and reentering the game
  • Ah HAH! Finally appeared in my Play Store on my device...Glad to know these little issues are fixed!

I had the task to collect carbon rods in my task bar too when the event started yesterday morning but I exited and returned and it was gone. I wonder why it stuck around for some people?
  • I still get Homer/Pie Man fighting felons from one place. They still haven't fixed the Valentine Tree so it has a comic book appearance. They have changed the cozy hammock and the cherry tree.
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    It is now a forced update (for me anyway)

It was just forced for me as well.
  • It's a forced update for me as well, but when i try to update the Google play store stops responding and shuts down. Now i can't get into my game and I'm not sure what to do. I tried shutting down my tablet and restarting, but that didn't help.