Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Police car???

It was a glitched which gave a small number of people items included in the upcoming update. EA patched this glitch. But since your friend had already paid for the police car it remained in his springfield.
  • peruhomer wrote:
    vercettitx wrote:
    I visited one of my friends and they had a police car. I've searched everywhere on my tapped out page to find one, but I can't seem to find it? Does anyone know if there's another update or mini-update dropping soon? And next to the police car, there was a new property being built. I know I read about Wiggum's house being available sooner or later too. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know the answers to any of your questions. But I'd sure like to see that police car. Picture?

There are many threads about the items in the upcoming update that were leaked that also include pictures of these items.

The main one is called "Ralph."
  • Oh, I see! Then I guess everything's wrapped up in a neat little package!

Really, I mean that. Sorry If I SOUNDED sarcastic.
  • You have made a very powerless enemy!

Edit: in America we have reruns. It's a wild new thing. I actually watched that episode YESTERDAY.
  • I really regret buying the police car and ambulance. The perspective is off and the police car is bigger than the ambulance.
  • peruhomer wrote:
    vercettitx wrote:
    Come on now Peruhomer

BART OF DARKNESS!!!!!

Bart of Darkness, an episode of the Simpsons from 1994. That's only what 19 years ago? How could I be so stupid as to forget something from 19 years ago? 19 years ago was like yesterday to me. Really, I mean that. Sorry If I SOUNDED sarcastic. :wink:

... I was born in 1994
  • Burnin_TODI wrote:
    Wish I had the duff racer....

+1 for me and a +1 for everyone else that doesn't have this, and a -1 for those who have this but might not want it and a 0 for those who have it and like it and neutral for those that dont care