Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Possible Help For Android Crashes

Yes its good idea and its a temporary fix BUT you should not have to do this every time you want to play or even every day. I remember back in the DOS era when playing games required this it was part of the routine. But with technology these days it not really required but it helps. what EA needs to do IS GET OFF THEIR LAZY BUTT AND USE SOME OF THE $130 MILLION they made and fix this. if this was IOS problem it would have been fixed in 1 week.

But its a great suggestion.
  • Ya know, I think you're right. I rebooted mine yesterday, and the game hasn't crashed. Sounds like they need better memory management in that game.

Good advice! EA, it's your turn now. :)
  • Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully it will help a few people out.
    I know most of my crashes seem to happen when visiting my friends. If EA would only allow a certain number of the characters to appear when visiting neighbors this would reduce memory needed and prevent the number of crashes on android devices.
  • yeah i restart my phone everytime I want to play TSTO just because it seems to let me play for around 5min in between crashes compared to 2-3 minutes between crashses.