Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Prom Time Homer

I remember reading something on here about this but couldn't find it or remembered if it answered my question, I only have Prom Time Homer left in the mystery box

and understand that it is just a skin for Teenage Homer but I believe that I don't have that particular character as I was taking a break from the game when he was released, does anyone know if Teenager Homer automatically unlocks on receipt of the Prom Time skin or is the skin consigned to my inventory till such time that the character is released again, cheers.
  • "devilhunt1449;d-269934" wrote:
    I remember reading something on here about this but couldn't find it or remembered if it answered my question, I only have Prom Time Homer left in the mystery box

and understand that it is just a skin for Teenage Homer but I believe that I don't have that particular character as I was taking a break from the game when he was released, does anyone know if Teenager Homer automatically unlocks on receipt of the Prom Time skin or is the skin consigned to my inventory till such time that the character is released again, cheers.

According to the wiki, Teenage Homer will be unlocked with the skin.
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Prom_Time_Homer
  • I'd assume Prom Time Homer would stay in your inventory until you unlock Teenage Homer just like unlocking skins for characters for characters you don't have such as unlocking Arnie Pye's Number 67 skin before you unlocked Arnie Pye. You might have to wait until Teenage Homer returns or ask EA to add him to your game.
  • "txrabbit3737;c-2185669" wrote:
    "devilhunt1449;d-269934" wrote:

According to the wiki, Teenage Homer will be unlocked with the skin.
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Prom_Time_Homer

Thanks, I'd already seen that but wasn't sure if it applied to the current event as it only mentions the 2019 event in the info.
  • Thanks for confirming my suspicion, something else to live in the inventory for a while.