Forum Discussion

Willy9292
Seasoned Adventurer
6 years ago

Putting buildings together (Something to talk about)

Trying to keep discussion going, and on a positive note:
Have you placed multiple buildings or decorations together to make a 'new' building. Pics welcome.
  • "annettemarc;c-2067972" wrote:
    Well, obviously I stole the combo on the left from Muhsterino (long ago) , but here's another one as well.

The house on the right looks like Micheal D'amicho's house with some other building in front.
    I haven't got the iPad handy so cannot check.
    But it looks very nice, I think I wouldn't mind living there myself.

• "Muhsterino;c-2067856" wrote:
    A couple of house combos.

Like it loads.
  • "JJR2112;c-2068186" wrote:
    Love the mansion combos! I really do enjoy finding ways to use buildings I don't care for to enhance something I do (I try anyway). I'm sure I've posted a few of these before.

I noticed the Playdough Factory hiding there, COOL.
  • "KLmaker;c-2069423" wrote:

The house on the right looks like Micheal D'amicho's house with some other building in front.

Yes, it's the D'Amico Summer Home, with Krusty's Mansion in front of it. :)
  • Favorite one I got away with is adding that stupid Epcot Centre-looking dome to my NARA Space area, and using a building to hide the Epcot sign. Looks very space-y along with the rest of the buildings...
  • "annettemarc;c-2069565" wrote:
    "KLmaker;c-2069423" wrote:

Yes, it's the D'Amico Summer Home, with Krusty's Mansion in front of it. :)

It looks nice, I like it.
  • "KLmaker;c-2070131" wrote:

I reakon yours looks cool though, it's a good building, you just need to be able to hide the sign.

Thanks... I think it looks pretty neat, and fits in the the rocket, space shuttle & hangar. I'd take a pic but I can't screenshot on my phone right now (need to get a new phone) and there's no way I am taking a pic with the TSTO game cause my town is a mess...
  • "evilphilsie;c-2070440" wrote:
    "KLmaker;c-2070131" wrote:

I reakon yours looks cool though, it's a good building, you just need to be able to hide the sign.

Thanks... I think it looks pretty neat, and fits in the the rocket, space shuttle & hangar. I'd take a pic but I can't screenshot on my phone right now (need to get a new phone) and there's no way I am taking a pic with the TSTO game cause my town is a mess...

You haven't seen mine.