Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Rail Yard glitch?

I currently find myself with 1,982 units of Trash. That's NEVER happened to me before. I seem to remember someone complaining about an odd amount of Trash in the past, like back when the Monorail was first introduced?
  • That's it. Mine eventually evened out. Just be careful not to use sci fighter unless the dump is full.
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    "simp7fan;1548419" wrote:
    That's it. Mine eventually evened out. Just be careful not to use sci fighter unless the dump is full.

I always use it. It can give you an extra 250 usable trash for the overstock. (assuming that, like me, you've never been able to get to the 300 mark. I usually get 270-280 in the game.)
  • Yeah, I did it once. I think it was at the end of the last round. I'd already forgotten about it. I guess I'll have to keep doing it until I even out.
  • "wadebear;1548444" wrote:
    Yeah, I did it once. I think it was at the end of the last round. I'd already forgotten about it. I guess I'll have to keep doing it until I even out.

Good luck, it took me five weeks until it came back to zero. I hit xxx1 and xxx9 over and over again.
  • Not being judgmental here — really. I consider myself a bit on the obsessive/compulsive side, but this particular concern (by quite a few apparently) about the amount of trash always strikes me as odd.
  • I keep running out of it lately. So many Projects that require it.
  • Well I guess I got lucky. I got an odd number that took me up to 2,970. Hopefully I can get it back to 1,975 at some point before I go nuts having the wrong number.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,379 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago