Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Remember to Play the Polyvac

Apologies if this is posted already, I scanned 3 pages.
You can earn SH currency every 4 hours by playing the Polyvac. I had mine in storage and just remembered it now :/
  • but you also collect trash, dont you? thats why i stopped playing it, wanted to stay on a even number
  • "Grumpstown;1544201" wrote:
    but you also collect trash, dont you? thats why i stopped playing it, wanted to stay on a even number

I think that's only when the Tech building is full.?
  • "samspargo332;1544217" wrote:
    I only play it to help with the railyard

Grind away in the Heights to your hearts delight, but I'm certainly not giving up easy SH currency. ;)
  • My SH currency was full for tech until this last update. I would casually play it more for the junk in the first day or two of the monorail, then stop. I'm back at it for the tech to open up those two new swaths of land. Plus, it always gave $
  • Not really enough of a reason to bother with the poly, small amount of resources... occasionally
  • Small amount but why not. I can only ever earn 4 smart devices not the max of 5.... :(

"Grumpstown;1544201" wrote:
    but you also collect trash, dont you? thats why i stopped playing it, wanted to stay on a even number

Same.
  • "sflowers330;1544389" wrote:
    Not really enough of a reason to bother with the poly, small amount of resources... occasionally

Every little bit helps!
  • "samspargo332;1544217" wrote:
    I only play it to help with the railyard

The trash helps heaps!